iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Willowbrush home for sale. Whether you’re looking for a move-in-ready home for sale or wish to purchase a lot and use a custom builder, iRealty Experts will guide you through the Jerome Village home buying process. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Jerome Village is located off of Interstate 270 and Route 33 in Jerome Township in Union County. It is approximately 26.0 miles north of downtown Columbus and about 16.0 miles from Dublin. The village is north of Dublin, south of Plain City, and east of Powell. Jerome Village is approximately a 30-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
Willowbrush is located off of Jerome Road in Jerome Village. Jerome Village is a 1,700-acre master planned community located within the Dublin School District. It offers 600 acres of parks and green space. The village offers an on-site, members-only community center with a pool, fitness center, and the Jerome Village Bar & Grill restaurant. The community directly connects to Glacier Ridge Metro Park and the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is a short drive away.
Jerome Village has more than 800 homes completed in 16 neighborhoods, creating a cohesive and diverse community. All of the neighborhoods include American Architecture, encourage front porch living, and a walkable environment. In order to create diversity, each neighborhood has distinct features and is differentiated by lot size, builder and price range. Pricing varies from $300,000 up to $5 million and 14 home builders are available. The community has HOA, CDA, and community center fees.
- Willowbrush lots and new construction homes are available
- Willowbrush lots are surrounded by trees and green space.
- Homes in this neighborhood start from $300,00 to $400,000 for single-family homes.
- Builders in this neighborhood include Rockford Homes and Schottenstein Homes
Other neighborhoods in Jerome Village include: Eversole Run, Arrowwood, Eversole Woods, Wren Wood, Pearl Creek, Orchid Hill, Willow Brush, Plum Ridge, Black Oak, Cranberry, Dogwood, Persimmon, Rock Rose, Sugar Maple, The Courtyards at Hyland Run, and The Courtyards of Jerome Village.
Currently, children that live at Jerome Village will attend Glacier Ridge or Pinney Elementary School, Grizzell Middle School, and Jerome High School. Visit the Dublin City School site to determine your elementary school.
Jerome Village has set aside approximately 56 acres for the Dublin City School District. The first parcel, a 43-acre site donated by Jerome Village, is located at the intersection of Hyland-Croy and Ravenhill Parkway for the construction of an elementary and middle school. The elementary school is scheduled for opening in the fall of 2020 with the middle school scheduled the following fall of 2021.
Public: Dublin City Schools
- Encompasses 47 square miles, and serves most of the city of Dublin, Ohio, as well as part of the city of Columbus, and unincorporated parts of Delaware and Union counties
- 40% of our students live outside the city of Dublin
- One of Ohio’s highest achieving districts
- Dublin City Schools is the 10th largest district in the state.
- Has an average ACT score of 25.7 and has had the most National Merit Seminalists in Ohio for the past four years in a row
- 19 schools in operation; 3 high schools, 4 middle schools, and 12 elementary schools housing 7 preschools
- All three Dublin City Schools high schools rank in top 35 in Ohio according to U.S. News and World Report and all rank nationally.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.