iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Bexley home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Bexley is located on the banks of Alum Creek, approximately 3.0 miles east of downtown Columbus in Franklin County. It is within a ten-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
About the Area
Bexley, founded in 1908, offers historic homes on large lots. It is known for its highly rated public schools and prestigious private schools. It is also the location of Capital University. Bexley is home to several churches and synagogues, numerous historic sites, popular dining spots, restaurants, and pieces of outdoor sculpture, as well as the original Drexel Theatre. A popular destination is Jeffrey Park. Jeffrey Park consists of nearly 40 acres and offers play apparatus for children, two tennis courts, picnic areas with grills, passive and active green space, the community pool facility, and the Jeffrey Park Mansion. The historic suburb is perhaps best known, however, for its large houses and estates. The most famous of these is the Jeffrey Park Mansion and the Governor’s Mansion.
Public: Bexley School District
- The Bexley School District received an overall grade of B for the 2018-2019 school year.
- 73% of the district’s revenue is derived from local property and income taxes.
- It has a 98% graduation rate.
- Bexley spends more dollars in the classroom than the average school in Ohio
- On average, it spends $14,821 cost per student
- Average teacher-to-student ratio is 1:20
Private: Columbus School for Girls, St. Charles Preparatory School, St. Catherine School
- Columbus School for Girls was founded in 1908 and is located in the heart of Bexley at 65 S. Drexel Avenue. It is an all-girls school. The Columbus School for Girls is an accredited institution and has recognition from several professional groups. The 2018-2019 tuition fees range from $14,470-$27,890 a year however, tuition assistance and Merit Scholarships are available.
- St. Charles Preparatory School was founded in 1923 and is located in Bexley at 2010 Broad Street. It is an all-boys school. The school is an accredited, independent, four-year Catholic high school. The 2018-2019 tuition fees range from $9,295 to $10, 325 a year however, financial aid is available.
- St. Catherine School is a Catholic school for grades kindergarten through eighth grade and also offers preschool. It is located in Bexley at 2865 Fair Avenue. Tuition fees for the 2019-2020 range from $5,373 to $6,963 per year and financial assistance and subsidies are available.
Higher Education: Capital University
- Capital University was founded in 1850 and is located in the heart of Bexley at 1 College and Main. It is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school, and also offers a Law School.
Bexley Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.