iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Clintonville home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Clintonville is located approximately 8.0 miles north of downtown Columbus. It is loosely defined as being encompassed by the Olentangy River to the west, Indianola to the east, Acadia to the south, and just north of Morse Road. It is a large neighborhood north of The Ohio State University that spans to Worthington.
About the Area
Clintonville formed by land grants given to Continental Army Soldiers after the Revolutionary War. The city of Columbus annexed the area in the 1950s. The urban area has wooded ravines, 14 area parks, and historic homes and churches, some dating to the late 1890s. Clintonville is known for the historic Studio 35 movie theater, the Park of Roses, and the commercial corridor along High Street. The corridor includes trendy shops, locally owned restaurants, and record stores.
Public: Columbus City Schools
Columbus City Schools operate 109 schools
- Students residing in Clintonville attend* one of the four elementary schools (Clinton, Colerain, Indianola Alternative, Indian Springs), Dominion Middle School, and Whetstone High School. Of note the Indianola Alternative School serves kindergarten through 8th grade and have OSU teaching students assisting in the classroom. (*Always confirm address with school district.)
- Whetstone High School has received a bronze medal from US News & World Report Magazine as one of the nation’s top high schools.
- Whetstone High School has won additional recognition for areas such as the robotics team and writing program.
Private: Clintonville Academy
- Clintonville Academy, founded in 1978, is Pre-k through 8th grade school located at 3916 Indianola Avenue. Fees range from $5,295 to $9,146 for the 2019-2020 school year and EdChoice Scholarships and financial aid are available.
Higher Education: The Ohio State University
- The Ohio State University was founded in 1870 and is located south of Clintonville, a short drive from most areas. It is a public four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school, and also offers a Law and Medical schools.
Clintonville Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.