iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Dublin home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Dublin is located approximately 18.0 miles north of downtown Columbus and about 16.0 miles from Marysville, the location of major employers for the area, Honda and Scotts. It is approximately a 25-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
About the Area
Dublin was incorporated as a village in 1881 and achieved city status in 1987. It is approximately 25 miles and includes parts of Franklin, Union, and Delaware counties. It offers attractive housing, superior public education, direct regional highway access, abundant park space, thoughtful and strategic planning, innovative ideas and technology, and a dynamic community life. Dublin is consistently ranked one of the safest cities in the nation and in 2015 was named one of America’s Top 20 Creative Class Cities. Dublin is home to more than 20 corporate headquarters, an entrepreneurial center, 4,300+ businesses, world-class events, and the urban, walkable Bridge Street District. The city annually hosts Jack Nicklaus’ PGA Tour Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club and one of the nation’s largest Irish cultural events – the Dublin Irish Festival. In 2014 and 2012, Dublin was recognized as the Most Outstanding Global Festival and Event City in the World by the International Festivals and Events Association. All three high schools consistently rank among the top high schools in the country. Dublin City Schools has the highest average ACT score, (25.5) of any Ohio district with an enrollment of more than 10,000.
Public: Dublin City Schools
- Encompasses 47 square miles, and serves most of the city of Dublin, Ohio, as well as part of the city of Columbus, and unincorporated parts of Delaware and Union counties
- 40% of our students live outside the city of Dublin
- One of Ohio’s highest achieving districts
- Dublin City Schools is the 10th largest district in the state.
- Has an average ACT score of 25.7 and has had the most National Merit Seminalists in Ohio for the past four years in a row
- 19 schools in operation; 3 high schools, 4 middle schools, and 12 elementary schools housing 7 preschools
- All three Dublin City Schools high schools rank in top 35 in Ohio according to U.S. News and World Report and all rank nationally.
Dublin Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.