iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Gahanna home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Gahanna is located approximately 8.0 miles northeast of downtown Columbus. It is approximately a 10-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
About the Area
Gahanna, founded in 1849, offers attractive housing in vibrant neighborhoods, superior public education, access to five direct regional highways, and 750+ acres park space. It is minutes from John Glen International Airport and Easton shopping area. Easton is one of the premier shopping and entertainment destinations in Columbus. Creekside Park offers shopping, dining, paddle boats, and events and entertainment. It is a popular destination in Gahanna. Golf is available at the private Rocky Fork Hunt and Country Club and the Gahanna Municipal Golf Course.
Gahanna was named one of the ‘Best Hometowns’ by Ohio Magazine. Gahanna offers a friendly environment, unique historic attractions, high quality restaurants and accommodations, and eclectic shopping destinations.
Gahanna-Jefferson Public School District has seven elementary schools, three middle schools, and Gahanna Lincoln High School.
Public: Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools
- District includes city of Gahanna and parts of Jefferson and Mifflin townships
- Approximately 85% of graduating seniors attend a two-year or four-year college
- Has an average ACT score of 25
- 11 schools in operation; 1 high schools, 3 middle schools, and 7 elementary schools housing 7 preschools
Private: Columbus Academy, St. Mathews Catholic School, Gahanna Christian Academy
- Columbus Academy was founded in 1911 and is located in Gahanna at 4300 Cherry Bottom Road. It is an accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). The 2019-2020 tuition fees range from $23,600 to $28,700 a year however, financial assistance and Malone and Merit scholarships are available.
- St. Mathews Catholic School is located in Gahanna at 795 Havens Corners Road. It is a Christian school for pre-K through 8th grade. The 2019-2020 tuition fee is $5,850 a year.
- Gahanna Christian Academy is located in Gahanna at 817 N. Hamilton Road. It is a Catholic school for pre-K through 8th grade that is accredited and chartered by the state of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Education.
Gahanna Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.