iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect Grove City home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
Grove City is located approximately 12.0 miles south of downtown Columbus and has easy access to I-71 and I-270. It is approximately a 10-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
About the Area
Grove City, founded in 1852, has a rich history and superb quality of life with the conveniences of metropolitan living and the comforts of a unique, small town. Its historic Town Center offers retail shops, restaurants, a bakery, a brewery, a winery, library, and a theater. Area attractions include The Pinnacle Golf Course, Century Village, Gardens at Gantz, Big Splash waterpark, and numerous parks.
Beulah Park was Ohio’s first thoroughbred racetrack and premier event center, offering live horse racing from October through to early May. From 1923-2014, it stood as a historic landmark for Columbus and Grove City. Now, the 220-acre redevelopment will be master-designed with a variety of housing choices – from luxury homes and apartments to senior facilities, retail shops, and a large central park. It will be a walkable community that connects to the Town Center in historic, downtown Grove City. Residential homes and apartments will be available in Summer/Fall 2020.
Grove City is within the South-Western City School District. Specific schools serving Grove City include: elementary – Richard Avenue, J.C. Sommer, Highland Park, Monterey, Bolton Crossing, and Buckeye Woods; intermediate – Holt Crossing, Hayes, and Park Street; middle – Brookpark and Jackson Middle; high schools – Grove City High School and Central Crossing; and the career academy, South-Western Career Academy
- South-Western City School District has 16 elementary schools, 5 intermediate schools, 5 middle schools, 4 high schools, 1 career-technical academy, and a special needs preschool.
- South-Western is the 2nd largest public school district in Franklin County and the 5th largest in Ohio.
- 119-square-mile district encompasses most of the southwestern quadrant of Franklin County, including a substantial portion of the city of Columbus.
- Serves approximately 22,000 students and their families.
Private: Grove City Christian School
- Grove City Christian School was founded in 1990 and is located in Grove City at 4750 Hoover Road. It is a Christian school for pre-k through 12th grade. It is an accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). The 2020-2021 tuition fees range from $5,800 to $6,930 a year however, financial assistance is available.
Grove City Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.