iRealty Experts will help you find the perfect New Albany home for sale. Contact us today to experience the iRealty Experts difference.
New Albany is located approximately 15.0 miles northeast of downtown Columbus. The majority of the city is in Franklin County, while a small portion extends into Licking County. It is within a 20 to 30-minute drive to downtown Columbus.
About the Area
New Albany, founded in 1837, is a nationally acclaimed, master planned community. Its walkable residential communities range from country club and traditional neighborhoods to European-style townhomes and urban multifamily apartments. There are sidewalks in every neighborhood, more than 600 acres of public parks and 900 acres of preserved green space. It was named by Business Insider as the #1 suburb in America. It is known for its excellent school system, high quality of life, low crime rates, abundance of parks, golfing, and country clubs.
The Village Center is a mixed use, walkable, area that included 5 districts – Market Square, the Historic Village Center, the Learning Campus, and the Windsor and Ganton areas. It offers housing, shopping, dining, entertainment, and commercial business space. It is the location of Market Square, the library, the post office, the McCoy Center for the Performing Arts, the Heit Center for Healthy New Albany, Rose Run Park, and the New Albany Plain Local Schools campus. Other notable New Albany attractions include the Rocky Fork Metro Park, New Albany Country Club and New Albany Links. A major employment center is a 4,500-acre International Business Park. Notable employers include Google, Facebook, Discover, State Farm Insurance, Aetna, and Axium Plastics.
Every New Albany Plain Local Schools student attends class on a beautiful 200-acre learning campus that includes an 80-acre nature preserve and wetlands area.
Public: New Albany Plain Local Schools
- The New Albany Plain Local Schools District received an overall grade of Excellent for the 2018-2019 school year.
- It is the only district in Ohio that every school is designated a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education.
- It is in the top 10% of districts in the state of Ohio.
- Located on a 200-acre learning campus.
- Students, faculty, staff, and education programs are recognized at the local, state, and national levels.
- It serves an area of 26 square miles.
Private: Jewish Day School, Marburn Academy
- Jewish Day School was founded in 1998 and is located in New Albany at 150 E. Granville Road. It Kindergarten through 6th grade. The 2019-2020 tuition fee is $17,200 a year however, tuition assistance is available.
- Marburn Academy was founded in 1981 and is located in New Albany at 9555 Johnstown Road. This K-12 school is Central Ohio’s leader in college preparatory education for dyslexic and ADHD students, offering the finest education for bright children with learning differences. Children who attend Marburn typically acquire high level academic and cognitive schools, develop their individual talents and social skills, and build self-confidence and strength of character. The 2019-2020 tuition fees range from $28,370 to $29,830 a year however, financial aid and scholarships are available.
New Albany Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.